Concept and Styling : Eventistry
Venue : Rama V Fine Thai Cuisine
Earlier this year while launching Eventistry, we posted a giveaway on our social media and the lucky winner Li Sha won our decoration bundle worth RM 3,500!
This bundle came with a feature backdrop, guest seating chart, photo album table and entrance signage.
As the wedding venue had an abundance of greenery, we were inspired to go with a minimalist rustic theme that blended perfectly with the vibe of its surroundings.
Read more about our favourite elements from this wedding decor:
- Feature backdrop- Stunning white feature backdrop displayed over a gold fixture stand, with intertwining leaf garlands and block candles on both ends. This backdrop serves a dual purpose- as a ceremonial backdrop where the couple exchanges their vows and as a photo wall for guests to take photos.
- Guest Seating Chart- Instead of your guests being informed of their table seating at registration, why not have them printed out and displayed in a creative way? A guest seating chart can be a unique addition to your wedding decor and guests can conveniently find their assigned table seating from there. More feasible when you keep your guest list small and intimate.
- Photo Album Table- Playing off the rustic theme, we utilized gold and wooden accent frames for the photo album table. We included wooden crates and props that well- complimented the surrounding greenery. To add contrast, white roses and hydrangeas were arranged alongside taper candles to stand out against the green woody background.
- Entrance Signage- A simple welcome signage with the couple’s logo in calligraphy print, decorated with floral leafy branches and block candles.
- Less is more- Even for a celebration of love, less is more. Having too many props and decorations can sometimes be overwhelming and distracting for guests. It also takes the focus away from the main attraction of the day- the couple! With just the right amount, wedding decor can be both meaningful and purposeful- setting the theme of the wedding, highlighting a couple’s love for each other, adding something magical to the celebration!
We were more than happy to gift this wedding present to the lovely couple, Li Sha and Fu Aun.
We at Eventistry wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!