With social distancing practices in place, many party plans had to be downgraded to smaller home celebrations. Though this can be disappointing news for the kids, celebrating at home doesn’t have to end in another boring day. To all parents, here are some fun-filled ideas to brighten up your little one’s big day in the comfort of home!
· ‘Happy birthday’ group sing-along on Skype/ Zoom with friends and family.
· Bake your very own birthday cake.
· Indoor treasure hunt.
· Home spa-day (mani/ pedis, bubble baths, makeovers).
· Indoor campout (sleeping bags/ pop- up tents).
· Pool party (inflatable pool/ bathtub).
· Dance/ karaoke session.
· Order your child’s present online and have them delivered.
Stay tuned for our exciting new party series coming soon! 🎉
Planning an at-home party? Contact us for a customized quote at email@example.com!