He or She? What will their little honey bee? Buzz over to this “bee” themed gender reveal party and let’s find out together!
Some of our favourite elements from this party include:
- E-invite for the parents to be to send out to their guests. 🌱
- Guest interaction – wish cards for the guests to write their personal notes and wishes. Also check out the “bee” pens. They are just so adorable! 🐝
- Photo corner – we also set up a photo corner to put down the various milestones of the family. With a newborn coming, it is truly an amazing journey for the entire family to celebrate and remember! Photos are printed and later as keepsake after the party. 🌱
- Feature backdrop – less is more and we love how simple the backdrop is! A simple honeycomb design and how can we not mention our DIY honeycomb lantern with the little bees! 🐝 Also the venue wall and overall setting pretty much set the theme and feel that compliments the theme very well. One of the thing when we plan the setup, we always see how the decor and venue can compliment each other so that we can maximise the visual effect of the celebration with minimal effort and resources we have with the existing venue setting. 🌱
DIY Honeycomb lantern with felt bees
- Feature table – we love how the black sequin table cloth compliments the backdrop and notice the small little details we put on using hexagon mirror plates placed on the table – similar to the honeycomb design. Finally some potted plants to go with little yellow daisy flowers. 🌱
- What will it bee? We also put up vases with felt balls for guests to cast their votes before the parents to be pop the balloon to reveal the gender of the baby. look how adorable they are! We definitely love the idea where it serve as part of the decor and both interaction for the guests. 🌱
^ Photo above by RepublikArts.Studio
- Personalised wordings on balloon – last but not least, what will it bee wording on black color giant balloon filled with paper confetti for the parents to be to pop the balloon. The giant balloon serves both as the statement balloon for the backdrop and also to reveal the gender (with the paper confetti stuffed inside the balloon). A more eco friendly alternative for a gender reveal would be having a cake where you cut it to reveal the gender and then served to guests for dessert. 🌱
^ Photo above by RepublikArt.Studio
Planning a themed party or birthday celebration? Contact our event specialist today at email@example.com we look forward to make your event a memorable celebration!
🌱 Party element that is eco friendly and promotes sustainable practices.
The Dream Team
Design and Styling // Eventistry @eventistry.my
Balloons // Eventistry @eventistry.my
Venue // The Ark Event Space
Cake // Leenies Bakery