The Wooden Playset by MessyPlayDontCare
Baby Sensory Montessori Gift Set: 6pcs Natural Wooden Set
Explore the wonder of sounds & baby’s first grip & teething development with our 6pcs natural wooden playset.
What’s In The Playset?
x1 Rolling Rattle
x1 Bird Shaped Natural Baby Wooden Teether
x1 Wooden Push Along Toy Car
x1 Bear Shaped Wooden Grasping Toy with Rings
x1 Bear-Rattle Drum
x1 Wooden Grasping Round Rattle with Rings
Age Guide & Safety
Our playset is suitable for newborns from 3 months to a year old. We recommend adult supervison during playtime.
Clean wooden toys with a damp cloth and let dry in open space. Do not submerge or soak toys in water as it may be damaging to the wood. It is recommended to regularly check toys for wear and tear damage. Dispose toys immediately if any damage is found.
What’s That Sound?
Carefully handmade beads made from non-toxic, anti-bacterial, natural wood to help baby’s teething process.
Vroom… Goes the car!
Is it a police car? Or maybe it could be the car that Mama & Papa drives… Engage in an imaginative playtime with this educational Wooden Push Along Toy Car.
Perfect For Gifting
Beautifully & thoughtfully packaged, gift the gift of purposeful playtime to a loved one with our playsets. Suitable as a Baby Shower, or 100 Days gift. Each of our gift set comes with a personalized, handwritten note – just let us know the details!
More About The Wooden Playset
- 3 Months – 1 Year
- Natural Wooden Baby Sensory Toys
– Rolling Rattle
– Bird Shaped Natrual Baby Wooden Teether
– Wooden Push Along Toy Car
– Bear Shaped Wooden Grasping Toy with Rings
– Bear-Rattle Drum
– Wooden Grasping Round Rattle With Rings
- Development Zones
– Learning to grasp, shake, push, and roll toys
– Making sounds & responding to gentle sounds
– Imaginary Play of Wooden Toy Car
– Teething Skills
- Includes handwritten note for gift-giving
Packaging & Product Dimensions
- 27cm x 21 cm x 8cm
- Wipe wooden toys thoroughly with a damp cloth and air dry after each playtime
- Do not submerge or soak toys in water
- Do not use cleaning products to clean as it may contain harmful chemicals for the baby. You may use food-grade alcohol to disinfect toys or wipe a surface of olive oil for protection
- Store toys in a dry environment and avoid direct sunlight
- Examine wooden toys regularly for wear and tear before playtime