A TOOCANPLAY and Messy Play Don’t Care collaboration, we bring the moon to you with this amazing set – Papa, Please Get the Moon For Me by CREATEON and Reach For The Moon Playdough Kit.
Based on the well-known children’s literature by Eric Carle, this collaboration set is one that your child will surely love to the moon and back! Learn the lunar phases – the “shrinking” and “growing” of the Moon in the night sky with Magna-Tiles Structures. Bring your imagination to life by crafting out the starry sky with lavender calming playdough.
Papa Please Get the Moon for Me Magna-Tiles® Structures:
- Helps your child learn about comparing sizes, the phases of the moon, STEAM skills and lots more.
- All pieces feature SuperColor® Technology on both sides. Side one allows your child to build the ladder that Papa uses to reach the moon in the book. Side two has pictures from the story.
- This set contains 10 three-inch square tiles and 6 equilateral triangle tiles.
Reach For The Moon Playdough Kit:
- Compostable box with themed sleeve
- Play guide
- Lavender calming playdough 150g x 3 jars (Pearl, Brimstone, Turquoise)
- 3 types of themed accessories: Globe balls x 2 pcs, shape cutters x 3, pom pom balls
- 4 types of tools: Wooden rolling pin, knife, stick, popscicle sticks
Lavender Calming Playdough by messyplaydontcare is 100% non-toxic, taste safe, gluten-free and handmade. Lightly scented with lavender essential oils, this handmade playdough guarantees a fun relaxing and therapeutic play time for the kids.
Non-sticky and soft to the touch, it provides the perfect outlet for emotional release through easy squeezing, rolling and moulding! Our playdough is freshly made and dispatched out within 3-5 days upon order confirmation.
Safety precaution – Contains 100% natural and food grade ingredients, oral consumption of the dough however is NOT recommended.
Care – Our handmade playdough will last up to 3 months as long as it is stored properly in airtight containers. Keep hands dry during play to avoid moulding.
IMPORTANT: Adult supervision required at all times.
There are no reviews yet.