Red, green, purple, blue … oh so colourful just like you!
Rainbow Treats Messy Play Kit is exclusively curated to embark your child on a colourful sensory learning journey. The striking rainbow colours, soft delicate textures and fun plays will surely wow the senses sparking your little one’s imagination and creativity. And so, the learning awaits, mess away!
“Play is our brain’s favourite way of learning.”
In your box:
Rainbow Rice Sensory Play
Write on ABC
Playdough Sensory Kit
Rainbow Color Water Beads Sensory Play
Push Pop Rainbow
Fizzy Rainbow Experiment
- Pour the rainbow rice into your sensory play bin.
- Scoop, sprinkle, pick up … Play along with your tools!
- 1x jar of rainbow rice fillers, 1x scoop, 6x small cups, 1x ice cream cup.
- Practice makes perfect!
- Learn your ABCs by writing on the rainbow rice fillers with your tools or fingers.
- Knead up endless fun with our handmade lavender calming play dough! Feel the touch of soft dough in your hands.
- Using the flash cards as a dough mat, follow each picture and mould out the shapes on the card.
- Use the tools to cut, squish and create different shapes.
- 2x jars of playdough (lavender essential oil scented), 4x flash cards/playdough mat, 1x shape cutter, 1x push cutter, 1x rolling pin, 1x wooden stick, 1x wooden knife, 2x cupcake cones.
- Pour the jar of colourful beads into a tray and soak them with water. Watch as they start to grow!
- It may take up to 2-3 hours for the water beads to reach full size. For convenience, soak them first and have your child engage with the other plays. You may also choose to soak them overnight and play with it the next day.
- Once ready, let your child feel and play around with the colourful beads.
- To double the fun, add some water so the beads will float around.
- Use the scoop to pick up the water beads and place them into the cupcake cone.
- Throw in some toys from your home collection and reimagine the set as an ocean, pool, and so on!
- Happy, sad, angry … Learn about 6 different emotions by matching the emotions to the cards!
- Using playdough mat/flashcards, place the cup on the flash cards and encourage your child to match the colored poms poms/water beads to the flashcards.
- Use the scoop/tweezer to pick up the poms poms and place them into cups.
- An interactive learning game that parents can play along with the kids.
- Pop the rainbow silicon pop.
- Scoop poms poms/water beads onto the mat according to their colors.
- Can be played with water beads sensory play.
- Place the cloud ball onto a tray.
- Encourage your child to use the pipette and drop the colored solution onto the cloud. Watch as the rainbow cloud reacts and fizzes!
- 1x pipette, 3x jars of colored vinegar (red, yellow, blue), 1x jar cloud ball (wrapped in paper).